Video SEO and Your Online Marketing Campaign
Video can be incredibly SEO friendly and should be part of the arsenal of all online internet marketing campaigns. You can make and distribute a video within days to promote your brand, products or services.
“Blended search,” the practice by which search engines like Google display videos, images, news stories, maps, and other types of results alongside their standard search results means that optimizing video content is by far the easiest way to get a first-page organic ranking on Google.
But connecting with your potential customers doesn’t stop with the video itself, you need SEO optimization so those users can find your video in the first place. Video has the potential to generate engagement with your brand and products or services and it makes sense to maximize the value video can bring by employing SEO best practices. Where text and images previously served as the only media to engage users, promoting your video means that new audiences are reached and, maximizing the benefits of SEO for video can put you or your brand well ahead of the crowd.
What are the advantages of Video SEO?
WindowBox Media understands how essential video optimisation is to your brand particularly as:
• Google is very keen on pushing video to the top of search results, creating a golden opportunity for companies to increase their online visibility.
• Results will begin to appear in a matter of days, and some websites succeed in getting 25% or more of their videos to produce first page results.
• Search engines can’t find video content on their own, so getting submission right is critical — a knowledgeable partner such as WindowBox can make this much easier.
• You can maximise exposure for your videos by uploading them to multiple video search engines like YouTube, Vimeo and Daily Motion. This will increase views and link building opportunities.
• Time spent on page is an essential ranking factor for Google and a high bounce rate or a ‘short click’ will be taken into consideration as part of your overall internet marketing efforts. Few things are better at encouraging a user to spent time on a site than a well produced and relevant video.
Contact us today to discuss our Video SEO and internet marketing packages.